Method products are so great. I've tried a number of them and here is why I like them, and particularly the Pink Grapefruit All-Purpose Cleaner.
- the design is very pleasing, simple and clean
- the fragrances are refreshing and are the kinds of smells you want to have around your house, and especially your kitchen
- they are biodegradable! need I say more?
- they are a nice, non-toxic-looking item to have sitting on my kitchen windowsill
- I can even use it on my wooden dining room table with out worrying about the finish... the table looks better using this than a damp washcloth
- you can get them at Target
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are a recent discovery and just as great. I love that these are also biodegradable and the fragrances are wonderful. They have scents like lavendar, lemon verbena, geranium and rhubarb. I've been using the geranium dish soap and every time I wash the dishes, it just makes me feel happy and clean (and I am NOT a floral-scent person). I also just started using the dishwasher soap. Same great smell while the dishwasher is running...
This last favorite is not on the eco-friendly list, so if you have ever used Bar Keeper's Friend as well as a biodegradable equivalent, and like the latter as well or better, please let me know! I'm happy to try something new. The reason why I always have this cleaner under the sink is because it is the only product I have found to get every mark off my kitchen sink, counter tops and stainless steel pans. It makes the kitchen look sparkly clean when everything is finished. It is amazing! And it only costs 2.50 at Safeway and Williams-Sonoma.